Return And Warranty Policy
Customer satisfaction is our highest priority at Longhorn Firearms & Silencers, we urge you to read the following information. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have prior to making you firearms purchase.
- All warranties are covered by the product manufacturer, Longhorn Firearms & Silencers will be glad to assist in helping with a warranty issue, if you have a problem please email or call and we will be glad to assist in solving your problem.
- There is no warranty on used guns unless otherwise specified before purchase.
- Any returned items must be unfired and in the exact condition in which it was shipped to your dealer. This includes boxes and accessories.
- All returned items must have an RMA#, please contact us prior to returning any items.
- There is a 20% restocking fee on all returned items.
- Any shipping or credit card fees are nonrefundable.
- New firearms are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty and should be returned directly to the manufacturer for repair.
- Longhorn Firearms & Silencers neither warrants or guarantees any weapon or item purchased.
The original manufacturer warrants the item. As stated before, our highest priority at Longhorn Firearms & Silencers is your satisfaction and we will be more than happy to assist with your warranty claim.